Assurance of Compliance
(Click here to download PDF)
With a focus on customer service, DSC provides an assurance of quality and suitability for each employee to be hired.
Our guarantee is: Quality Service, Timely Service, Responsible Service
1. DSC will pay the award or above award wages to casual staff by Tuesday following the week they work or by Wednesday should a public holiday fall due on the Monday.
2. DSC will pay statutory employee on-costs including Workers’ Compensation, Payroll Tax and Superannuation as per statutory regulations in full and on time.
3. DSC will bear administration employee on-costs for payroll costs, advertising, bank charges, interviewing and hiring costs.
4. DSC is a registered group tax employer and will deduct group tax from employee wages and submit these Trust monies to the Commissioner for Taxation within the statutory period.
5. DSC will maintain public liability insurance to $10 million in cover for protection of its shareholders and employees.
6. DSC will operate its business activities in such a manner so as to never jeopardise its obligations to employees and statutory requirements.
7. DSC is a 100% Australian owned and operated company, which complies with all State and Federal legislation.
8. DSC has a full WHS Management system in place.