Our highly regarded client is looking for enthusiastic, positive team members to join their Process Operations team.
- Processing of precious metals to meet production demand.
- Ensure that best practices are employed in the processing.
- Ensure that the factory floor is maintained in clean and tidy manner.
- Ensure Work Health and Safety standards are maintained and adhered to.
- Operate machinery required to complete all elements of the role.
- Complete manual handling and lifting duties as required throughout the course of the job daily.
- Ensure safe storage and handling of hazardous materials.
- Ensure Work, Health and Safety standards are adhered to and ensure that emergency response procedures are completed as required.
- Responsible for completing furnace and melting operations.
- Responsible for high level of product quality control.
- 1 year experience with metal processing preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in peak periods
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Health and safety awareness and active participation in WHS procedures and standards
- Maintain and clean, safe working environment
- Forklift and Driver’s License preferred
If you are interested in this role & meet the requirements, please apply using”APPLYNOW” button or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.