Our client is looking for an experienced Industrial Engineer to join their team.
- Proactively review all production processes, equipment, floor layout and Associate skills and competencies to ensure optimization and waste reduction.
- Time and motion studies in all areas of Production.
- Use of process flow, DFMEA and PFMEA and other statistical analyses and troubleshooting techniques to drive process optimisation.
- Develop and review appropriate work instructions and prepare assembly packages for equipment redesigns and changes
- To Manage assigned projects with regards to project creep, and ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Ensuring that our people return home safely every day
- Supporting and fostering a culture of trust and continuous improvement.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Post graduate studies in Industrial Engineering and or LEAN/ Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Industrial Engineering and Process Optimization
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in project management and extensive experience to ensure project scope is defined, adhered to and ultimately projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in LEAN and or Continuous Improvement or similar
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Industrial Engineering frameworks for LEAN and or CI
- Standard procedures definition experience
- Extensive times calculation/ study experience (chrono, MTM, others)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that will enable effective communication with all levels of the business
- Positive, proactive mindset
Applicant must be able to provide contactable work references & unlimited rights to work in Australia
If you feel you meet the requirements above, please feel free to APPLY NOW. Alternately you can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.