Our client is looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join their team.
- Proactively review all production processes, equipment, floor layout and Associate skills and competencies to ensure optimization and waste reduction.
- Time and motion studies in all areas of Production.
- Use of process flow, DFMEA and PFMEA and other statistical analyses and troubleshooting techniques to drive process optimisation.
- Develop and review appropriate work instructions and prepare assembly packages for equipment redesigns and changes
- To Manage assigned projects with regards to project creep, and ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Ensuring that our people return home safely every day
- Supporting and fostering a culture of trust and continuous improvement.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Post graduate studies in Industrial Engineering and or LEAN/ Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Process Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in LEAN and or Continuous Improvement or similar projects and initiatives
- Standard procedures definition experience
- Extensive times calculation/ study experience (chrono, MTM, others)
- General data analysis competency (familiarity with MS Excel, pivot tables etc.)
- Experienced in designing and developing tools, jigs & fixtures/manufacturing aids
- Experience using 3D Parametric modelling software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that will enable effective communication with all levels of the business
- Positive, proactive mindset
- Statistical Process Control analysis experience (familiarity with statistical software packages)
- Root cause analysis experience (fishbone, 5-why’s, fault tree analysis)
- Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma experience/qualification/training (Green Belt) highly desirable
Applicant must be able to provide contactable work references & unlimited rights to work in Australia
If you feel you meet the requirements above, please feel free to APPLY NOW. Alternately you can also email us directly at email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.