The primary purpose of this role is to assist in the safe and efficient operation of production & warehouse activity on a daily basis.
- Complete Quality Assurance for nominated products on receipt of goods, prior to booking in.
- Complete filling of various tubes and pouches for lubricants.
- Assist on in-house repackaging of some products.
- Operate forklift, compressor, small hand tools, etc.
- Receipt of shipments and goods into the store against associated order and packing away in correct location.
- Complete rolling stock takes and follow up on discrepancies where applicable.
- Assist with maintenance of warehouse stock levels, transfers, stock counts, etc.
- The processing of orders, including prioritizing, packaging and freight in line with customer and company expectations.
- HSE Management
- Experience working well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven time and risk management skills
- Computer skills, including MYOB and MS Office
Applicant must be able to provide contactable work references & proof of unlimited rights to work in Australia. Apply today or email directly at email@example.com.