- Operates the upright polishing equipment; which grinds and polishes the surface of the glass and remove the scratches
- Resolves problems using working knowledge and solutions that improve operations, and develops recommendations involving new techniques, technologies, or concepts.
- Provides direction and example for interpretation and application of company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Minimum Skills and Requirements:
- Must have understanding of process & theory.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs unassisted.
- Must be able to lift up to 150 lbs with assistance.
- Must be able to read and write English to better understand work orders.
- Must have knowledge of general tools and electric drills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be experience in removing scratches from glass
- Must be able to work and communicate as a member of a team.
- Must be able to follow instructions from Production Supervisor
- Must be able to accept added responsibilities.
- Personal Protective Equipment Required (Safety glasses, Steel Toe shoes, Glass Handling gloves and Kevlar wrist socks.)
If you feel you meet the above requirements, feel free to Apply Now! Or call us on 02 9638 7666 for a confidential discussion about the role.