DSC Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced, knowledgeable Project Manager based in Penrith to join a rapidly growing Structural Steel and Rigging company.
Working in the Industrial and Commercial construction industry.
Projects in the Sydney Metro
Working for Tier 1 builders
About the role
- Creating Sales and Production estimates
- Creating Bill of Quantities for projects
- Procuring quotes for tenders from suppliers and sub-contractors
- Maintaining and updating estimation software, rates and details
- Creating Sales and Contractor contracts
- Creation of Scope of Works
- Estimating and tracking of variations for open projects
- Managing contractor purchase orders
- Managing client progress and variation invoices
Skills and experience
- In depth understanding of commercial construction methods & pricing
- Good understanding of commercial construction processes
- Ability to create detailed Scope of Works
- Ability to critically think and evaluate quotes from Sub-contractors
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Ability to meet deadlines
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the Structural Steel Industry
- Experience working across a broad range of projects
- Australian experience is Essential
- Ability to actively tender any size project.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Must have Full Drivers licence.
- Must be well presented
- Experience in cloud based document management systems, QMS, WHS & environment systems.
Temp to Perm, if the right fit, potential Perm placement. If you feel you tick the boxes, feel free to “Apply” button or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.